Discover one of Vancouver’s most hair-raising Skate Bowls. It’s a state-of-the-art skateboarder circuit for different skill levels, and already hugely popular.
See these kids in action: you’ll have to admit that this is the best spectator sport around on any given sunny day on your stroll through the park, and it’s free!
- Urgent: May 2nd come to City-sponsored Open House, take back Hastings Park!
- NEW DATE: May 2nd at 7pm (rescheduled from April 25th): City Open House on Hastings Park Governance
- April 28th: Annual General Meeting of Hastings Park Conservancy
- April 15th: Community Meeting on Hastings Park Governance
- Letter from HPC Board to City re: Fishing in the Sanctuary at Hastings Park
- Letter from COPE to Mayor and Council re: Hastings Park Governance
- Submit Your Input on Hastings Park: Deadline is Monday, March 18th!
- Important Meeting March 11th: Hastings Park Under Attack!