- Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation, and contact information on Park Board Commissioners page, for Stuart Mackinnon, the liaison for Hastings Park
- City of Vancouver updates on PNE/Hastings Park Master Plan and Hastings Park Governance Review
- Hastings Community Centre (Facebook page)
- Friends of Hastings Park
- Hastings North Community Partners Group
- Slow Down Dundas
- Northwest Wildlife Preservation Society
- Nature Vancouver website and archive of their monthly (Sept-April) Birder’s newsletter, The Wandering Tattler.
- “Al’s Bird Treks” for Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop: additional bird walk resource for one of our most popular walk leaders, Al Grass.
- The Stoney Creek Great Salmon Send-off
- Hastings Park Wall of Names Project (National Association of Japanese Canadians)
- Stanley Park Ecology Society
- Local naturalist Ibycter (blog)
- Birds on the Bay
- Bird Studies Canada
- Nature Canada
- BCnature magazine
- International Migratory Bird Day – Official Site
- Derek Creighton and Jason Rohrick of Access Law Group provided legal counsel to HPC in its past appeal.
- HPC wishes to thank West Coast Environmental Law, “BC’s legal champion for the environment”, for its past financial support.
Follow us on Twitter:My Tweets
- June 8th: URGENT – Register to speak at PNE public board meeting, on proposals affecting Hastings Park
- May 30th: Traffic Issues in Hastings-Sunrise, “Listen and Learn” consultation with City of Vancouver
- May 27th Community Day at Playland (funds go to PNE Community Grant Program)
- PNE Community Grant – Deadline Sunday April 23rd
- April 19th: AGM of the Hastings Community Association