- Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation, and contact information on Park Board Commissioners page, for Niki Sharma, the liaison for Hastings Park (scroll down on the page)
- City of Vancouver updates on PNE/Hastings Park Master Plan and Hastings Park Governance Review
- Friends of Hastings Park
- Hastings North Community Partners Group
- Slow Down Dundas
- Northwest Wildlife Preservation Society
- Nature Vancouver website and archive of their monthly (Sept-April) Birder’s newsletter, The Wandering Tattler.
- “Al’s Bird Treks” for Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop: additional bird walk resource for one of our most popular walk leaders, Al Grass.
- The Stoney Creek Great Salmon Send-off
- Hastings Park Wall of Names Project (National Association of Japanese Canadians)
- Stanley Park Ecology Society
- Birds on the Bay
- Bird Studies Canada
- Nature Canada
- BCnature magazine
- International Migratory Bird Day – Official Site
- Derek Creighton and Jason Rohrick of Access Law Group provided legal counsel to HPC in its past appeal.
- HPC wishes to thank West Coast Environmental Law, “BC’s legal champion for the environment”, for its past financial support.
- Urgent: May 2nd come to City-sponsored Open House, take back Hastings Park!
- NEW DATE: May 2nd at 7pm (rescheduled from April 25th): City Open House on Hastings Park Governance
- April 28th: Annual General Meeting of Hastings Park Conservancy
- April 15th: Community Meeting on Hastings Park Governance
- Letter from HPC Board to City re: Fishing in the Sanctuary at Hastings Park
- Letter from COPE to Mayor and Council re: Hastings Park Governance
- Submit Your Input on Hastings Park: Deadline is Monday, March 18th!
- Important Meeting March 11th: Hastings Park Under Attack!