Follow us on Twitter:My Tweets
- ‘Say No to JOA’ Hastings Association Members Tell HCA Board
- Should HASTINGS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION sign the Park Board Joint Operating Agreement? Attend the Community Meeting this Wednesday!
- June 8th: URGENT – Register to speak at PNE public board meeting, on proposals affecting Hastings Park
- May 30th: Traffic Issues in Hastings-Sunrise, “Listen and Learn” consultation with City of Vancouver
- May 27th Community Day at Playland (funds go to PNE Community Grant Program)
Category Archives: Nature Walks
We are in the process of trying to collect information from Hastings Sunrise and neighbouring residents to determine their current use of Hastings Park and what future activities, events, programs and green spaces they would like to have available in … Continue reading
The Conservancy will start a new year of monthly nature walks on Saturday, January 23rd at 9:00 AM. Check out full walk details, and a complete schedule for 2016.
You may recall that some of our members participated in December’s Christmas Bird Count. Here are the results for Hastings Park Sanctuary:
LIGHT WATER DRUMS Saturday, January 23rd 5:30-9:00 PM Meet at the Northeast corner of Hastings and Renfrew at 5:30 PM to participate in the lantern procession that kicks off this event inside the park. See the attached posters below for … Continue reading
Ringing in the new year, the Georgia Straight featured the Sanctuary at Hastings Park this weekend in their list of 5 possible destinations for a walk in Vancouver. Read the article here: January 7, 2016: Vancouver Weekend: we’re thinking… walks