Follow us on Twitter:My Tweets
- ‘Say No to JOA’ Hastings Association Members Tell HCA Board
- Should HASTINGS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION sign the Park Board Joint Operating Agreement? Attend the Community Meeting this Wednesday!
- June 8th: URGENT – Register to speak at PNE public board meeting, on proposals affecting Hastings Park
- May 30th: Traffic Issues in Hastings-Sunrise, “Listen and Learn” consultation with City of Vancouver
- May 27th Community Day at Playland (funds go to PNE Community Grant Program)
Category Archives: Environmental Committee
The nature walk schedule has now been posted for 2015. For all walk details see our Nature Walk page here. We have also updated our Bird List which now includes 137 species sighted to date in Hastings Park!
Focus on birds this May, and check out events for the first Vancouver’s Bird Week from May 3-10, and International Migratory Bird Day. Participate in two walks happening at the Hastings Park Sanctuary on Saturday, May 10th.
Happy New Year to the birdwatchers and naturalists out there! The Conservancy will start a new year of monthly nature walks on Saturday, January 25th at 9:00 AM. Check out full walk details, and a complete schedule for 2014.
Support our annual fundraiser, with this beautiful calendar produced by members of the Environmental Committee. The calendar features photos of wildlife and nature walk activities from the Sanctuary in Hastings Park. These make great stocking stuffers at $5.00 each (calendars … Continue reading
Join us for a FREE guided walk of historic Renfrew Creek with historian Bruce MacDonald: Sunday, November 17, 2013 1:00-4:00 PM WALK STARTS AT corner of Charles Street & Kaslo Street in Hastings-Sunrise (See map) Historic Renfrew Creek runs from … Continue reading