Follow us on Twitter:My Tweets
- ‘Say No to JOA’ Hastings Association Members Tell HCA Board
- Should HASTINGS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION sign the Park Board Joint Operating Agreement? Attend the Community Meeting this Wednesday!
- June 8th: URGENT – Register to speak at PNE public board meeting, on proposals affecting Hastings Park
- May 30th: Traffic Issues in Hastings-Sunrise, “Listen and Learn” consultation with City of Vancouver
- May 27th Community Day at Playland (funds go to PNE Community Grant Program)
Category Archives: Announcements
June 8th: URGENT – Register to speak at PNE public board meeting, on proposals affecting Hastings Park
Dear Neighbours and Friends, There is an important public PNE Board Meeting happening: June 8th at 530pm Hastings Room (find on the PNE site map here) There are 4 new proposals to consider. If you sign up to speak, you … Continue reading
May 30th: Traffic Issues in Hastings-Sunrise, “Listen and Learn” consultation with City of Vancouver
If you live in the neighbourhood in the wide area around Hastings Community Centre, you have likely noticed a huge increase in traffic volume and driver aggressiveness. Many people have been expressing their concerns to city staff in Vancouver. Now, … Continue reading
From PNE Community Relations: Community Day at Playland Saturday May 27 10:00am- 6:00 pm The funds raised at Community Day in Playland ($10 from each regular priced* ticket sold on that day) will go towards the new PNE Community Grant … Continue reading
Reminder that this Sunday April 23, 2017 is the deadline for the PNE’s New Community Grant Fund. For more information and application form check out www.pne.ca/community Reminder funds for this grant will be coming from Community Day at Playland which … Continue reading
Community members with an active Hastings Community Association membership are encouraged to attend the AGM TONIGHT! April 19, 2017 7:00-8:00 PM * vote for next year’s directors * free childminding * food provided Visit their Facebook page.