Our Education Committee works with local schools to encourage the use of Hastings Park, foster environmental education, lead youth stewardship and support the long-term growth of HPC membership. Activities include nature walks in winter and spring, starting with elementary-age pupils, and then progressing into the high schools and to a growing number of local ecology clubs that serve both children and adults. For more information contact Linda Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Urgent: May 2nd come to City-sponsored Open House, take back Hastings Park!
- NEW DATE: May 2nd at 7pm (rescheduled from April 25th): City Open House on Hastings Park Governance
- April 28th: Annual General Meeting of Hastings Park Conservancy
- April 15th: Community Meeting on Hastings Park Governance
- Letter from HPC Board to City re: Fishing in the Sanctuary at Hastings Park
- Letter from COPE to Mayor and Council re: Hastings Park Governance
- Submit Your Input on Hastings Park: Deadline is Monday, March 18th!
- Important Meeting March 11th: Hastings Park Under Attack!