Our Education Committee works with local schools to encourage the use of Hastings Park, foster environmental education, lead youth stewardship and support the long-term growth of HPC membership. Activities include nature walks in winter and spring, starting with elementary-age pupils, and then progressing into the high schools and to a growing number of local ecology clubs that serve both children and adults. For more information contact Linda Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter:My Tweets
- June 8th: URGENT – Register to speak at PNE public board meeting, on proposals affecting Hastings Park
- May 30th: Traffic Issues in Hastings-Sunrise, “Listen and Learn” consultation with City of Vancouver
- May 27th Community Day at Playland (funds go to PNE Community Grant Program)
- PNE Community Grant – Deadline Sunday April 23rd
- April 19th: AGM of the Hastings Community Association