Thursday, February 16, 2017 – 6:00 pm
Board Discussion & Vote ( Staff will be recommending that the Board defer their decision on the proposed CCA JOA until the Regular Park Board meeting scheduled for March 6, 2017)
Vancouver Park Board Office Boardroom
2099 Beach Avenue, Vancouver, BC
- For more information, or for speaker registration, please call the Park Board Meeting line at
604-257-8158, or email: email@example.com.
- To register online: http://vancouver.ca/your-government/park-board-meetings-and-decisions.aspx.
- The Agenda is available on the Park Board website at:
This information is updated in the week prior to the meeting.
- Park Board meetings can be watched live online at: http://civic.neulion.com/vancouverparkboard/; videos are archived and available for on-demand viewing a few days after each meeting.
Park Board will continue hearing from speakers when the Special Park Board meeting reconvenes at 6pm on Thursday, February 16, 2017 at the Park Board Administration Office at 2099 Beach Avenue. Staff will be recommending that the Board defer their decision on the proposed CCA JOA until the Regular Park Board meeting scheduled for March 6, 2017.
This update is going to all registered speakers, including those who withdrew their names when the February 8 meeting was cancelled due to the weather. Any registered speaker who did not have a chance to speak on Feb 9 will have the opportunity to address the Board on Feb 16. Please let us know if you would like to be removed from the speaker list.
If you are planning to attend, please note the following:
– Meeting Location: Park Board – Boardroom, 2099 Beach Avenue
– Meeting Time:
– Doors open at 5:30pm
– Meeting starts at 6:00pm
– Speaker Registration: Please check-in upon arrival to receive the speaker number assigned to your name. If you are planning to distribute reference materials to the Commissioners, please bring 10 copies and inform staff at check-in.
– Code of Conduct for Delegations: A copy will be provided at the speaker’s table and is also attached for your reference.
The agenda and staff report is available on the Park Board Website.