Park Board Chair John Coupar released a statement today regarding his “deep concerns about the future of Hastings Park under the new PNE governance model” which would remove Park Board representation and oversight over Hastings Park. Community input even further reduced! Read more here:
Follow us on Twitter:My Tweets
- Should HASTINGS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION sign the Park Board Joint Operating Agreement? Attend the Community Meeting this Wednesday!
- June 8th: URGENT – Register to speak at PNE public board meeting, on proposals affecting Hastings Park
- May 30th: Traffic Issues in Hastings-Sunrise, “Listen and Learn” consultation with City of Vancouver
- May 27th Community Day at Playland (funds go to PNE Community Grant Program)
- PNE Community Grant – Deadline Sunday April 23rd