Fall is almost upon us, and nature walks in the Sanctuary will resume in September. Take a guided walk with a knowledgeable nature enthusiast in one of Vancouver’s hidden green gems: The Sanctuary at Hastings Park. This is a great, FREE activity open to the public and organized by volunteers of the Hastings Park Conservancy’s Environmental Committee.
Follow us on Twitter:My Tweets
- June 8th: URGENT – Register to speak at PNE public board meeting, on proposals affecting Hastings Park
- May 30th: Traffic Issues in Hastings-Sunrise, “Listen and Learn” consultation with City of Vancouver
- May 27th Community Day at Playland (funds go to PNE Community Grant Program)
- PNE Community Grant – Deadline Sunday April 23rd
- April 19th: AGM of the Hastings Community Association