Fall is almost upon us, and nature walks in the Sanctuary will resume in September. Take a guided walk with a knowledgeable nature enthusiast in one of Vancouver’s hidden green gems: The Sanctuary at Hastings Park. This is a great, FREE activity open to the public and organized by volunteers of the Hastings Park Conservancy’s Environmental Committee.
Follow us on Twitter:My Tweets
- April 2nd: Attend the Hastings Park Conservancy AGM at Hastings Community Centre
- April 8th: Manure Sale – Hastings-Sunrise
- April 2nd: Save the Date – HPC Annual General Meeting
- March 6th: PNE Public Board Meeting – open to the community
- Please Support Your Local Community Centre Association! Joint Operating Agreement negotiation 2017 is CONTINUING Thursday, February 16!