The Hastings North Community Partners Group is excited to revive LightWaterDrums, a festival celebrating winter in Hastings Park on Saturday, February 18th. The event will begin with a gathering outside the Garden Auditorium (home of Circus West) at 5:30pm, and beginning at 6pm, will follow the lively sounds of The Carnival Band in a lantern parade around The Sanctuary, then into the Garden Auditorium for more free music and entertainment. We encourage you to bring your family, friends, neighbours and more to this free community event, and light up the night with your own glow sticks, lanterns, or anything else creative (and safe) that you can think of. To join the group’s e-mail list for updates, visit the event website:
Follow us on Twitter:My Tweets
- ‘Say No to JOA’ Hastings Association Members Tell HCA Board
- Should HASTINGS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION sign the Park Board Joint Operating Agreement? Attend the Community Meeting this Wednesday!
- June 8th: URGENT – Register to speak at PNE public board meeting, on proposals affecting Hastings Park
- May 30th: Traffic Issues in Hastings-Sunrise, “Listen and Learn” consultation with City of Vancouver
- May 27th Community Day at Playland (funds go to PNE Community Grant Program)