The Hastings North Community Partners Group is excited to revive LightWaterDrums, a festival celebrating winter in Hastings Park on Saturday, February 18th. The event will begin with a gathering outside the Garden Auditorium (home of Circus West) at 5:30pm, and beginning at 6pm, will follow the lively sounds of The Carnival Band in a lantern parade around The Sanctuary, then into the Garden Auditorium for more free music and entertainment. We encourage you to bring your family, friends, neighbours and more to this free community event, and light up the night with your own glow sticks, lanterns, or anything else creative (and safe) that you can think of. To join the group’s e-mail list for updates, visit the event website:
Follow us on Twitter:My Tweets
- April 2nd: Attend the Hastings Park Conservancy AGM at Hastings Community Centre
- April 8th: Manure Sale – Hastings-Sunrise
- April 2nd: Save the Date – HPC Annual General Meeting
- March 6th: PNE Public Board Meeting – open to the community
- Please Support Your Local Community Centre Association! Joint Operating Agreement negotiation 2017 is CONTINUING Thursday, February 16!