The Hastings North Community Partners Group is excited to revive LightWaterDrums, a festival celebrating winter in Hastings Park on Saturday, February 18th. The event will begin with a gathering outside the Garden Auditorium (home of Circus West) at 5:30pm, and beginning at 6pm, will follow the lively sounds of The Carnival Band in a lantern parade around The Sanctuary, then into the Garden Auditorium for more free music and entertainment. We encourage you to bring your family, friends, neighbours and more to this free community event, and light up the night with your own glow sticks, lanterns, or anything else creative (and safe) that you can think of. To join the group’s e-mail list for updates, visit the event website:
Follow us on Twitter:My Tweets
- May 27th Community Day at Playland (funds go to PNE Community Grant Program)
- PNE Community Grant – Deadline Sunday April 23rd
- April 19th: AGM of the Hastings Community Association
- URGENT: Do you think Hastings Park is an appropriate venue for annual “420” gathering?
- April 2nd: Attend the Hastings Park Conservancy AGM at Hastings Community Centre